How Do We Support Our Franchisees?
Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse is committed to helping new and established franchise owners succeed
The BBQ business requires a lot of passion, effort and hard work to be successful. The McFarlands, owners of the Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse franchise, are experts in not only the BBQ business, but they are also living proof that hard work and passion pay off. After more than 65 years in operation, Bar-B-Cutie has grown to multiple locations in the American South, and the new smokehouse concept is poised to be the first name brand BBQ franchise in the nation.
“I started in this business when I was 12 years old,” says Ronnie McFarland, CEO of Bar-B-Cutie. “I did everything from dish washing to bussing tables to smoking the meats and serving the food. I’m still in one of our restaurants every single day. Why? Because I love it, and I love this business. The Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse concept is the result of decades of experience in the BBQ business. We simplified the business to make it easier to run, more customer friendly, with lower labor costs and higher average tickets than what is typical in a BBQ restaurant. It is a blessing to be able to give new entrepreneurs the same opportunity to do as well in the restaurant business as we have.”
Franchising with Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse franchise means you’re never alone in business. Bar-B-Cutie franchise owners are supported from the very moment the franchise agreement is signed.
This is how we do it:
- Site selection: Bar-B-Cutie will help you find the perfect location for your new restaurant, utilizing real estate professionals and key demographic information to determine if a restaurant has the potential to be successful over the long-term. In addition, we help you navigate the complicated letter of intent negotiations with your landlord, while we do recommend having an independent counsel assist you with lease negotiation.
- Build out: Bar-B-Cutie has an extremely user friendly and simple layout, which can be molded to suit almost any location. We do work with a preferred national architect who will seek bids from multiple contractors and help you oversee construction to ensure your business will be ready to open on time.
- Training: New franchise owners will be sent for 42 days of training at a Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse location, where we will teach everything you need to know about your business. We will work with you to coordinate your training schedule while your location is being built.
- Grand opening: Members of the Bar-B-Cutie team will be on hand during the initial opening of your new business to help ensure a successfully strong grand opening.
- Ongoing training: Bar-B-Cutie is accessible to our franchise owners at any time no matter what. We will provide ongoing assistance with operations and marketing to ensure that your new business continues to grow.
Bring Bar-B-Cutie to your community today
Bar-B-Cutie is a lower-cost investment opportunity with potential for high returns, with the total investment estimate to begin operations on a new BBQ franchise ranging from $266,986 – $428,694. Because our build-out costs and ongoing overhead are lower than other brands in the fast-casual, QSR and fast food segments, Bar-B-Cutie offers a quicker ramp-up time, which allows for a potentially faster return on investment. The franchise fee for your Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse franchise is $35,000.